Already a Travel Clinic member? Login
Don't have an account? Register with us
Back To Login Login
|Kuala Lumpur||3 Nights|
|Package name||Bali with Kuala Lumpur|
|Duration||6 Nights/7 days|
|Departure Dates||01 Aug , 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||26199|
|Package Start From||Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad ,|
On arrival at the airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Hotel Check In Time 1400 hrs. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Post breakfast, enjoy a half day panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur. Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the building of the colonial days. Highlights: Petronas Twin Tower, Handicraft Centre, Local Product Shopping (chocolates), King’s Palace, National monument, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building Note: Entrance tickets not included The rest of the day is free for you to explore Kuala Lumpur on your own or shop at the famous Bukit Bintang area. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Post breakfast, proceed for Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour. Includes: PARKS: Water, Amusement, Wildlife, Extreme and Scream Park only EXCLUDE: Bungy jump, G-force X, Go- Kart Note:- Please bring along your bathing suit and towel Spanning over 80 acres, Sunway Lagoon draws fun seekers from all over with its reputation as a theme lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions. There are Adventure Park, Wild Wild West Water Park, Surf Beach and Elephant Walk. A place where you will take home more than just memories. The Lagoon’s mascot, captain quack, walks around the entire Lagoon spreading his contagious energy and merriment to the visitors, while they enjoy the daily shows and many exciting activities. Enjoy the many thrilling rides and slides at Sunway Lagoon at your own leisure. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Breakfast. Check Out from the Hotel. Transfer to the airport to board your flight to Bali. Upon arrival at the airport you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel. Check In Time 1500 hrs. Spend your day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for full day Barong Dance - Kintamani Tour. The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at Singapadu village to see the Barong & Keris dance performance, Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at tampaksiring. After the tour return back to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
After breakfast, proceed to enjoy your Bali vacation with thrilling water sports activities at the Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort in Nusa Dua. Includes: Banana Boat- Flying Fish - Jet Ski. Feel the wind and enjoy the amazing view from the sky with Flying fish. Banana Boat can be load up to 5 persons at the same time. Enjoy with your friends and family. Jet Ski, refreshed with high speed on the sea. Please ride with instructor at the back for your safety. Later in the afternoon visit to the sacred Tanah Lot Temple built on an ocean rock on the exotic west coast of Bali. REMARK: We suggest you to take this tour in the early evening for sunset. However, the "sunset" is not guarantee depends on the weather. Overnight stay at the hotel
This is the last day of the trip. Relish a tasty breakfast at the hotel, spend some time at leisure and then get transferred to the Airport of your departure back to India with happy memories.
· 03 Nights Stay In Kuala Lumpur Any Of The Above Choice Of Hotel Or Similar
· 03 Nights Stay In Bali Any Of The Above Choice Of Hotel Or Similar
· Daily Breakfast From 2nd Day Of The Stay Onwards
· Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour Based On Seat In Coach Basis
· Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour Based On Seat In Coach Basis
· Water Sport Tour Includes Banana Boat- Flying Fish - Jet Ski on Seat In Coach Basis
· Tanah lot Temple Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
· Full Day Barong Dance and Kintamani Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
· Return Airport Transfers In Kuala Lumpur & Bali On Private Basis
Value Add: Free KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance during City Tour in Kuala Lumpur
· Air Fare
· Malaysia Visas
· Bali Visa is on arrival and free of cost for Indian National’s
· Travel Insurance
· Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Chinese New Year travel period
· Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter, guides / chauffeurs
· Any expense of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry, minibar etc.
· Any other services not mentioned in the tour price mentioned above.
· Lunches & Dinners
· Camera or Video permits.
· Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring.
· GST 5% will be over and above the total package cost
· Sightseeing Are On Sharing Basis
· This Cost Is Valid To Minimum 02 Adults Basis Travel At One Time!
· ROE Has Been Calculated As USD 1 @ INR 73 Please Reconfirm The Rate Of Exchange At The Time Of Making The Final Payment.
· Check In Time 1500 Hrs /Checkout 1200 Hrs
· Surcharges will be over & above the package cost if applicable
· Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. Otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
· Rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Rates are valid only for the Indian Passport Holders only
· Management will not be responsible for any belongings that are lost or stolen or damaged during the tour.
· All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.
Impt. Note: The Government Has Implemented Tourism Tax Effective from 1 September 2017 Based On Per Room Per Night Basis at the Rate of MYR10.00 for All Hotel Stays. For These Taxes Guest Is To Pay Directly To The Hotel Upon Check In.